Inverted-ATX case airflow help?

Sep 17, 2018
TLDR: Running stock fan setup, need to make airflow/temps better for upcoming project. Want to know where I should add fans since case is inverted.

I built this computer as a video editing workstation for my company a little while ago with this subreddit's help. We have a really big project coming up and I need to install an ssd in the PC so I thought it would be a good chance to clean out the PC as well as create some better airflow since I'm just running with the stock fan solution. The case is the dark base pro 900.

Since the case is inverted, this is what it looks like.

https://imgur.com/a/tNRbbQO

The airflow isn't too different than a regular case I would assume but I have no idea. Either way, currently we have 2 fans installed in the front as intake and then 1 fan installed in the back as exhaust. I have the same air cooler used in the picture (The Dark Rock Pro 4), and a 1080ti installed.

Anyways, I was wondering where you guys would recommend I install more fans to get the best possible temps? Presumably I should be adding some either to the top or bottom or both?

Edit: Also if it means anything I would like to prioritize CPU cooling over GPU cooling.

Thanks!