[SOLVED] invest in bitcoin 2019

ahmedjomaa001

Proper
Feb 26, 2018
hello i have money on my accounts blockchain btc over 300$ i need to ask please what is the simple reason of the down of price of btc and who s pro can help me to know if i should sell my money or invest more ? i am beginner !
tnx

Solution
The bitcoin surge in value was a bubble. People invested much more than the actual value which drove up prices. When the early investors who had a lot of coins sold, the price crashed. It was a classic scam, IMO. Now that mining is difficult, and people don't think they can "get rich quick" a stable price may be found. Unless you can afford to lose ALL money in speculation, I wouldn't "invest" any. The traditional stock markets are a much more reasonable investment.

kanewolf

Titan
The bitcoin surge in value was a bubble. People invested much more than the actual value which drove up prices. When the early investors who had a lot of coins sold, the price crashed. It was a classic scam, IMO. Now that mining is difficult, and people don't think they can "get rich quick" a stable price may be found. Unless you can afford to lose ALL money in speculation, I wouldn't "invest" any. The traditional stock markets are a much more reasonable investment.

Solution

Wolfshadw

Titan
MERGED QUESTION
Question from ahmedjomaa001 : "Question concerning Bitcoin"

ahmedjomaa001

Proper
Feb 26, 2018

where can i found it please

ahmedjomaa001

Proper
Feb 26, 2018

so it s better to sell mine money and get back real money better ?