Inwin H-Frame Mini: 180w PSU. Underclocking components required?

Aug 5, 2015
I'm looking to stuff the best components I can inside Inwin's H-Frame Mini, which has a 180w PSU. An R7 250 is the most power single slot low profile GPU I had on hand, and I want to pair it with an A10-7890K from a different system. With that being said, here's my part list: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Nilithium/saved/8wTnQ7
I don't think it's a great idea to run 235W of components on a 180W power budget, but the PSU is proprietary. Could I downclock the CPU/iGPU/dGPU frequency to accommodate the lower power budget?

spat55

Distinguished
Do you currently own that case? If not I'd change it to a PSU and Mini-ATX case, you'll be running far to close to the limit underclocked anyway. Unless you want to drop having a card altogether it's a bad idea.

Aug 5, 2015
The thing is, it's an Inwin case. While I don't own it yet, I want to make a very nice build in it that I can showcase. These cases are made in limited runs; and I want to make it very nice. I was thinking of employing a PicoPSU here, your take?

spat55

Distinguished

Honestly I just wouldn't bother with the case, you'll end up with a PC that you'll wish was more expandable, plenty of other excellent cases out that will not limit ya options so much.

Aug 5, 2015
This is the final state of the hardware. The A10-7890K is the best CPU available for the FM2+ socket, and the low IPC compared to the i3-6100 or even the Pentium G4560 would bottleneck faster cards. Since I've had this build back when I was 15, I wanna give it a good sendoff by putting it in a nice case.