[SOLVED] iONZ KZ08 PC ARCTIC WHITE will it fit with Asus z97 a motherboard and be quiet dark rock Cooler

Cristidmc

Prominent
Mar 15, 2020
iONZ KZ08 PC ARCTIC WHITE will it fit with Asus z97 a motherboard and be quiet dark rock Cooler, at the moment i have a DS 200 case and I want to change it

Solution
Thanks man.

So, as Phaaze has found, the apparent specs for that case only support 150mm tall coolers, and I don't think ANY of the Dark Rock coolers, regardless of specific model, are that short, but it would be helpful to know specifically WHICH of the Dark Rock cooler models you are looking at or hoping to be able to use. Honestly though, I think you are going to want to look at a different case or a different cooler.

The best cooler I can think of for a case with support for coolers with only 150mm or less height while trying to keep the budget as minimal as possible would likely be the H7 by...
I didn't look extensively, but a quick Google search turned up zero actual specs for this case from the manufacturer, and without that it would be either hard to confirm or require that you find actual confirmation by other forum members with that case. That, is improbable since it is not a common or commonly available case in most regions.

It might also be that search results or actual availability of information is subject to regional limitations.

Cristidmc

Prominent
Mar 15, 2020
I didn't look extensively, but a quick Google search turned up zero actual specs for this case from the manufacturer, and without that it would be either hard to confirm or require that you find actual confirmation by other forum members with that case. That, is improbable since it is not a common or commonly available case in most regions.

It might also be that search results or actual availability of information is subject to regional limitations.
so what can i do in this situation i really want that case because the budget and it looks good, where i can find something that willl help me to know if all my components will fit in this case

Thanks man.

So, as Phaaze has found, the apparent specs for that case only support 150mm tall coolers, and I don't think ANY of the Dark Rock coolers, regardless of specific model, are that short, but it would be helpful to know specifically WHICH of the Dark Rock cooler models you are looking at or hoping to be able to use. Honestly though, I think you are going to want to look at a different case or a different cooler.

The best cooler I can think of for a case with support for coolers with only 150mm or less height while trying to keep the budget as minimal as possible would likely be the H7 by Cryorig.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00S7YA5FQ?tag=pcp0f-21&linkCode=ogi&th=1&psc=1

but for that height if it's a reasonably high TDP processor it might make more sense, even though I tend to recommend air a lot more often personally, to consider a closed loop AIO liquid cooler. I really think that reconsidering the case choice might be a very good idea though.

Since these other links were for UK options I linked to UK retailer as well, but it would be helpful to know a few other things like where you actually are, what retailers online might be preferred and what the actual hardware specs going into this case and for use with this cooling, are?

Reactions: Crosslhs82x2
Solution