Discussion IOS 6....... Coming this fall! Along with the iPhone 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collier2010

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2010
So everyone, apple have released the news on the coming soon iOS6 this fall! Happy days! Lots of new features the best being able to face time using cellular data :), however what I believe to be even better about this news is that I believe it signify's the release of the iPhone 5, remember a few year ago when the iPhone 3g was released then a few years later game the iPhone 3gs less than a year later came the 4 along with the new iOS4 software, and apple decided that customers with the iPhone 3G & 3gs could also download this software well the same scenario has happened with the 4g and the 4gs.............. Anyone have any knowoledge on rumours?...........

Macrumors apparently has some good info once in a while.

However IOS6 isn't earth shattering. There is always is something newer/better coming down the road.

Personally - I am more interested about wow! (1977) (btw not the game, or any game).

Collier2010

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2010
Yeah understand where your coming from chainzsaw, however is more the iPhone 5 am looking forward to :), mountain lion seems to bring the mac features from the iPhone I.e. iMessage, notification and game centre, not reveloutionary, however defo worth a buy :)

Well I guess I would be more interested if we actually had smartphones here....

Not everyone gets to live in a big bad city with 4g, FIOS, and all that other crap im missing out on.

Hopefully they implement Gorilla Glass into IP5.

Collier2010

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2010
Yeah true...... Also I agree new nokias have gorilla glass so why a nearly £600 iphone dont is beyond me however software and hardware capabilities are amense on all apple devices

They really should make gorilla glass standard on all smartphones. It would drive the cost down, and really it's a benefit for everyone involved. Less to no scratches, much tougher, and therefore should last longer as well.

Collier2010

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2010
Yes I agree! I have had my I phone 4 coming up 2 years i have had 2 new screens and 2 new glass backs fitted not good really.........

Status
Not open for further replies.