iOS 9 Adoption Surges To 50 Percent, New iPhones Available September 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at things in perspective: the ONLY OS available for these devices is iOS. Considering that, and the fact that users have no other option to install (no custom OS, no ports, not even mods for their OS), 50% is kinda low.
OTOH, many of these people got burned in the past, and the ones with a couple year-old devices might think twice before upgrading.

Rockwall

Reputable
Jul 15, 2015
Kind of like windows 10. No options on what to update. But then again, I can update to iOS-9 and never update again. I can do that in Win-10 as long as I never use the internet again. Ahh, decisions.

why is this even news? i mean, you can count the number of devices that they have with your fingers. compare that to android and the fact that they control everything, is this even surprising?

farhadd

Distinguished
Jul 19, 2012
It now seems more likely that the battery of the devices will be in a significantly degraded state by the time they stop receiving feature and security updates, which is exactly how it should be.

Actually, selling devices with user-serviceable batteries is exactly how it should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS