[SOLVED] IP address 192.168.50.1 not working ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinnyr90

Distinguished
BANNED
Aug 24, 2012
Hi,

I'm having trouble getting into my router settings with my asus router AX88U PRO. When I type the ip address into any web browser it says.

Your Internet access is blocked​

Firewall or antivirus software may have blocked the connection.

Try:
ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED. I'm able to surf the net just fine on my desktop custom built windows 11 22h2 computer. Can you tell me how to give the router acsess in the windows firewall or unblock the routers ip adress so I can get into the settings. And if this doesn't work I will try doing a hard reset of the router. I know how to do this.

I'm having trouble getting into my router settings with my asus router AX88U PRO. When I type the ip address into any web browser it says.

Your Internet access is blocked​

Firewall or antivirus software may have blocked the connection.
You have to be connected to your router with ethernet cable - to LAN port (not WAN port).
Configuration from Wifi may be blocked initially.

Check, if you're connecting to correct address.
192.168.50.1 - doesn't seem like default address a router would use.
run
ipconfig /all
and find default gateway ip address. That will be your router address.

Kinnyr90

Distinguished
BANNED
Aug 24, 2012
use a different device and try altering the router

disable windows firewall
disable antivirus

are you sure that your router is using this default ip?
I figured it out thanks anyways. I searched on here as a matter of fact. I too have nord vpn and I had the stay invisible feature of nord vpn in the connections of the settings on so I just disabled that and it took me right into my routers login page. And I was able to login yes. So thank you to the person that gave that answer on what to do. It saved me from having to do a hard reset of the router.

USAFRet

Titan
I figured it out thanks anyways. I searched on here as a matter of fact. I too have nord vpn and I had the stay invisible feature of nord vpn in the connections of the settings on so I just disabled that and it took me right into my routers login page. And I was able to login yes. So thank you to the person that gave that answer on what to do. It saved me from having to do a hard reset of the router.
I had similar with BitDefender.

It would not let me access the router admin URL.
Solution - Ditch BitDefender.

Reactions: Phillip Corcoran
Status
Not open for further replies.