IP Forwarding - Creating a Policy

I'm trying to create, if possible, a policy file (e.g., IPForward.adm) with
which I can "force" the disabling of IP forwarding
(HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters, IPEnableRouter
value name).

I've looked at the various *.adm files installed on a Windows XP Pro machine
for examples, but I cannot find an example of setting service values via a
policy file.

Any suggestions or pointers would be most appreciated.

TIA!

Never mind. I found the answer I was looking for in the "ADM files"
posting. Apparently, what I was trying to create was a "preference" and not
a true policy. Once I enabled the display of the non-policy items, I was
able to see my setting for IP Forwarding.

Cheers!