IP not configured?

Kam_2_

Commendable
Oct 1, 2016
Last night I was being Ddossed so I decided to try and change my IP. I followed the steps at http://whatismyipaddress.com/change-ip and as soon as used the ipconfig/release command the entire network has been unusable. At first I thought it was just my computer but thenmy phone started disconnecting and telling me that the IP wasnt configured. I tried setting my phone to have a static ip which appeared to work, but actually yielded no data. At this point I figured it was hardware so I hard rest my phone as well... just to hit the same problem. My tablet worked until this morning where the wifi seemed to finally give up. I dont have mobile data so i am at work posting currently. Help please. I have restarted my router multiple times and nothing has happened. I believe the router/modem is a Q1000 that runs on the century link i ternet service.

Solution

atesz

Reputable
Oct 23, 2015

Hard reset your router. . it is a brand specific guide, however all works the same way. there is a tiny hole somewhere on the router, get a paper clip and press it for about 10-20seconds, then it should reset.

plug the router on your PC and config it as you like. let me know if it helps.

Solution

Latest posts