itsfaruk

Commendable
Jan 4, 2019
Hi. A few days ago I was using my iPad Air 2. I charged it fully to 100%. After opening it and opening youtube and some other apps the device randomly got a black screen. After holding some buttons It still shows a black screen. No button is working. I tried to force restart, didn't work. I tried using iTunes. Nope didn't work as well. Anyone know how to fix it. The only thing I can try now is to wait for several days for the battery to die. Maybe then start charging but for now I need help.
Thank you for reading.

Maybe try going through the motions of turning it off even though you see nothing on the screen? Hold the proper buttons to bring up the 'swipe to turn off' display (even though you don't see it) and swipe it to turn it off.
I believe there's some iPad recovery you can do with a computer but if you're not getting anything on the screen at all you may have to bring it to an Apple store or repair shop for them to have a look.

itsfaruk

Commendable
Jan 4, 2019
Maybe try going through the motions of turning it off even though you see nothing on the screen? Hold the proper buttons to bring up the 'swipe to turn off' display (even though you don't see it) and swipe it to turn it off.
I believe there's some iPad recovery you can do with a computer but if you're not getting anything on the screen at all you may have to bring it to an Apple store or repair shop for them to have a look.
Thanks. I tried it but it didn't work either. I tried the iPad recovery thing with my computer through itunes but it still didn't work. Because i'm a bit short on money i'll wait some days to see if the battery dies and that maybe I can see the screen again when I charge it. If that doesn't work either i'll try to bring it to apple store or some repair shop.