iPad Mini Design Said to Outshine New iPad's Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

christarp

Honorable
Mar 9, 2012
[citation][nom]rangas[/nom]iToms never stop the news about iCrap_shit[/citation]
probably because it's tech news regardless of if you like it or not?

Hard to imagine, I know.

kawininjazx

Distinguished
May 22, 2008
7.85" vs. 9.7", not much of a "mini" like a normal tablet, which is usually 7" vs. 10.1". If they can get them to $299, they will sell pretty well, though I would never give Apple another dollar of my money.

ohim

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2009
[citation][nom]theconsolegamer[/nom]Quick, someone sue them for stealing the 7" patented design!!!! C'mon you guys did patented that right, RIGHT?!!![/citation]
you poor thing ... Apple patented the "inch" !!!!

robochump

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
[citation][nom]kawininjazx[/nom]7.85" vs. 9.7", not much of a "mini" like a normal tablet, which is usually 7" vs. 10.1". If they can get them to $299, they will sell pretty well, though I would never give Apple another dollar of my money.[/citation]

I can only assume the iPad mini will be 16:9 ratio thus being true wide screen :) FOr the current iPad to be 16:9 it would need to be ~11"

the1kingbob

Distinguished
May 27, 2011
This is not news... please tell me one thing this article brought us? It makes a bold claim about a subjective attribute of a tablet with no evidence. For all we know, the feel they are talking about could be crap to tech users and a God send to apple users.

I know apple gets a lot of hate on this site, but it is stories like this that open a door for the hate. I mean really... there is already an article talking about how apple's map program is closer to doing what they claimed it could do at its announcement.

robochump

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
Eh, iHaters are more funny than anything else. They blindly hate Apple for no better reason than because it is highly successful (similar to people that love local garage bands but hate on bands that get famous...lol). I guess they rather buy stuff from foreign companies?!? I am proud that Apple is a US company and been a customer since my fist MAC in late 80s.

G

ROFL,all apple products are foreign, you sill bastard. (Talking to the guy above me)

they are all made outside of USA.

G

I guess you think Honda is a USA company too right? cause it sells them in the USA? And have massive headcourters here right?

Nothing is USA anymore sadly. I don't care if they operate out of the USA, the shitty products are made by sweatshops in foreign countries. So in my book that makes them "Foreign" Products like you tried to spout.

[citation][nom]forgottoputthis[/nom]I guess you think Honda is a USA company too right? cause it sells them in the USA? And have massive headcourters here right?Nothing is USA anymore sadly. I don't care if they operate out of the USA, the shitty products are made by sweatshops in foreign countries. So in my book that makes them "Foreign" Products like you tried to spout.[/citation]
Actually, Samsung invested a few billion in a US-based fab, AFAIK in Texas.
That makes them more American than a LOT of so-called locals, including Apple.
Only misinformed people ignore that, or even worse, choose to ignore that fact.

[citation][nom]the1kingbob[/nom]...I know apple gets a lot of hate on this site, but it is stories like this that open a door for the hate. I mean really... there is already an article talking about how apple's map program is closer to doing what they claimed it could do at its announcement.[/citation]
It is Apple's way of conducting business that makes them unpopular, not these stories... Those only add fuel to fire.

livebriand

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2011
[citation][nom]forgottoputthis[/nom]I guess you think Honda is a USA company too right? cause it sells them in the USA? And have massive headcourters here right?Nothing is USA anymore sadly. I don't care if they operate out of the USA, the shitty products are made by sweatshops in foreign countries. So in my book that makes them "Foreign" Products like you tried to spout.[/citation]
At least they don't use Chinese sweatshops... (they make things in Japan)

whoobydo

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2010
[citation][nom]roflappleisnotusa[/nom]ROFL,all apple products are foreign, you sill bastard. (Talking to the guy above me)they are all made outside of USA.[/citation]

If you re-read his post, the user stated that "Apple is a US company." He did not say that their products were made in the USA.

Apple HQ is located at - 1 Infinite Loop, Cupertino, California, U.S.

Even if you hate Apple, don't over-troll these articles; you're make Android users look like raving lunatics!

infernocy

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2010
ipad mini to be 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000011% better and more improved that the other '' products '' of apple

stevenrix

Distinguished
May 30, 2010
I got rid of my Ipad 1 (I offered it to my stepson) but this time if they can get me a mini Ipad with a cellular network then i will get one, although it is super hard to get the 3G in the US when you travel to different States, needless to say the 4G is just impossible. I'm not an Apple fan boy but I have to admit that Apple products are very well designed. It's too bad these greedy f**ks at Apple can't put an Ipad into production in the US, hopefully this will change soon.... but i think i am just dreaming xD

tului

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2010
[citation][nom]robochump[/nom]I can only assume the iPad mini will be 16:9 ratio thus being true wide screen FOr the current iPad to be 16:9 it would need to be ~11"[/citation]

I think 16:10 is true widescreen. 16:9 is the bastard cousin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS