IPHLPAPI.DLL

AOL told me to download the latest copy of this file. How
do I do this?

dl

Its a system file. I would imagine if this file had been updated it would
have been installed with a win2k update.
It may be that the file is corrupted; if so see 'System File Checker', in
help

"VICKI" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> AOL told me to download the latest copy of this file. How
> do I do this?

Hi, Vicki.

Google gets over 5,000 hits on "iphlpapi".

Have you visited Windows Update? Lately? If not, you probably are at risk
of many problems, not just this one.

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA