iphone 6+ or note 4 ???

magedg2

Reputable
Dec 27, 2014
i want to buy one of this or i should get something else ( i can wait till the end of the next year )

Solution
I personally would go with the Note 4. Many reviewers highly acclaim it, and I have seen it for myself. The screen is fantastic, and it is a very nice looking device.

The Note also has a lot more features that take advantage of the large screen- like multi-window apps and creation apps that use the included stylus. The iPhone 6 Plus is kind of just a useless, giant iPhone.

I really like the guys at PocketNow, I'd check out their comparison: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rbJPRZoq8g

Hope this helps!
If you can wait till next year, just wait for the next generation.
They are both fully capable phones with a different niche. If you like IOS go with apple... if you like Android go with the note/galaxy
There are more options than just Apple and samsung.

I personally would go with the Note 4. Many reviewers highly acclaim it, and I have seen it for myself. The screen is fantastic, and it is a very nice looking device.

The Note also has a lot more features that take advantage of the large screen- like multi-window apps and creation apps that use the included stylus. The iPhone 6 Plus is kind of just a useless, giant iPhone.

I really like the guys at PocketNow, I'd check out their comparison: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rbJPRZoq8g

Hope this helps!

Solution

danielchew

Honorable
Sep 26, 2013
The iphone 6 plus is aimed for simplicity and and stability.Its for people who dont want a gimmicky phone full of bloatware apps. It offers better colour reproducting camera and shaper images. But cropping the images 100% doesnt seemed to be pretty but that doesnt matter just take shots closer with out zooming. Much much better OS too but its not for people who gets funky with their OS.
Note 4 on the other end has equal build quality but more rigid and tougher. Has better video capabilities *4k recording and even better selfie camera if you like selfies. More raw power on the cpu and Ram.

So choosing between these two phones id go with the iphone 6 plus. But theres another alternative to the 6+ which is its younger brother the ip6 basically its just the same but ip6 has more bang for your buck for instance is you buy a 64GB ip6 and a 16GB ip6+ for the same price!
actually it depends on what youre using for your phone. For people who wants more power and multi tasking or makes more for work go for the note 4 and for simplicity and hassless performance go with iphones.. hope it answers your question

If you have other questions feel free to ask

danielchew

Honorable
Sep 26, 2013
The iphone 6 plus is aimed for simplicity and and stability.Its for people who dont want a gimmicky phone full of bloatware apps. It offers better colour reproducting camera and shaper images. But cropping the images 100% doesnt seemed to be pretty but that doesnt matter just take shots closer with out zooming. Much much better OS too but its not for people who gets funky with their OS.
Note 4 on the other end has equal build quality but more rigid and tougher. Has better video capabilities *4k recording and even better selfie camera if you like selfies. More raw power on the cpu and Ram.

So choosing between these two phones id go with the iphone 6 plus. But theres another alternative to the 6+ which is its younger brother the ip6 basically its just the same but ip6 has more bang for your buck for instance is you buy a 64GB ip6 and a 16GB ip6+ for the same price!
actually it depends on what youre using for your phone. For people who wants more power and multi tasking or makes more for work go for the note 4 and for simplicity and hassless performance go with iphones.. hope it answers your question

If you have other questions feel free to ask

magedg2

Reputable
Dec 27, 2014

look i want a phone that is great for hardcore games if there other phone better than the ip6 and note4 tell me (i will buy it in the end of the next year) :)

danielchew

Honorable
Sep 26, 2013
For hardcore gaming youll definately go with the note 4*QHD display, more processing power, burst of colours.! But if stable fps matters ip6+*stable fps, 1080p display,smoother less laggier gameplay but not much difference goes to it.

For gaming ill go for Note 4

danielchew

Honorable
Sep 26, 2013
But if you buy the phone of the choice next year... there will be a new model for the note 4 or maybe the iphone. You know how frequent samsung produces new models right? Just a point of view but for now note 4 is the best for harcore gaming. But if youre interested in a
gaming tablet nvidia shield is a way to go. But do some reasearch on it first havent read reviews on it yet. It is optimised for gaming.

Nokia 1520 is a great phablet.

I'd do the iPhone 6 Plus. iOS still has better games, although I totally agree with the above observations.