Iphone 6 plus black screen, Need help -Crashsafari may have broken it!!!!

Oby1kenoby

Reputable
Dec 3, 2015
SO,,,, THIS IS URGENT!
I've sent this crashsafari thingy to me friend over wattsapp AS A JOKE THAT WOULD NOT BREAK IT!
It rebooted and fully makes sounds BUT NO DISPLAY, its purely black!

Home and power thing doesn't hard reset it!
plaese help or link me to help!

Solution
not really. if it was jailbroken you would have some options but stock it is pretty secure to tampering (see the fbi trying to get into these phones and fighting with apple to help them)

if you back up the phone through itunes before the restore it will put back everything but his apps and music library. he'll only need to resync to his library to get it all back.

sorry that's all i know that will get it back running at this point. i don't know what that app does to the phone as a "prank" so not sure how to undo it.

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
if it is jailbroken you can use a file explorer to seek out and then delete the offending app. otherwise you may just have to restore it in itunes to a fresh ios install. it's what i would do if it is not jailbroken to access the files on the phone

Oby1kenoby

Reputable
Dec 3, 2015
Yhea, thats the thing......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5SfkoGSmjQ
I found the link on crashsafari here. I dont believe its malware or jailbreak, it fully makes sounds and vibrations, but No display watsoever

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
not really. if it was jailbroken you would have some options but stock it is pretty secure to tampering (see the fbi trying to get into these phones and fighting with apple to help them)

if you back up the phone through itunes before the restore it will put back everything but his apps and music library. he'll only need to resync to his library to get it all back.

sorry that's all i know that will get it back running at this point. i don't know what that app does to the phone as a "prank" so not sure how to undo it.

Solution