iPhone 6S VS iPhone 6 Plus

JP7PlaysMC

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2014
Hello community.

I know this is a very personal matter, whose last word really has to be mine and I'm the one that will have to analyse the benefits from each device and pick the ones that benefit me the most.

That said, I'd really appreciate some insight about what the community thinks about this matter, being the phones the exact same price (where I am at least) would the bigger and longer battery life iPhone 6 Plus be worth it above the iPhone 6S and its 3D Touch, Significantly better specs (of which an NVME SSD)?

Be free to give me the pros and cons of both, redirect me to a site that explores this question further (haven't found one myself) or even tell me your personal preference.

Side notes: I am indeed a somewhat intensive user (can't call myself that as I'm not picking an Android), a bigger screen is not at all a problem, it's probably even positive, and I'm a guy that just likes its devices to perform extremly well.

Thanks for all and every input on this matter.

JP7PlaysMC

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2014

Very well rounded up I must say.... Yeah, my old phone with a beefy battery wouldn't stay alive for much more than a day.... damn it Apple, implement fast charge already. Thanks for the info!

ArnoBaes

Reputable
Aug 18, 2014

No problem buddy :)