Iphone,ios10 and problems with moving files

rimartic

Honorable
Sep 5, 2012
Hi guys
As an iphone suffering user! I hope you answer some of my questions about iphone and unbelievable twisted simple ways! For instance:

1- why in the hell when you move a file such as pdf book to ibook , then you cant just move it back in same way ( open in another related app? Without itunes , itools or a computer be involved in ).....!!
I mean what the F...!
2- you mostly have seen when you are trying to open a specific file in an app , some of few ! suggested and related apps comes up.
Then after opening file in that app, when you want to open it again from there to another app , there you see some other new apps witch wasn't reachable at first step for "same file!??"!!! Why?!
3- the most important and useful act for every computer and software is (drag and drop) witch you can see how easy it has made usage of android phones. but in iphone its more like a dream. sometimes I still wonder how i can go one step back in an app without exiting from it!!

yes we all agree iphone has the best secure and powerful system in mobile world (witch was the reason for me to buy) but beside high performance witch is the result of same Producter of software and hardware maker under one supervision. ( and its a great work)
But actually they cant be proud of their secure product because when you make high walls all around your home with lots of beware signs! So only few can come in with payment and special authorizations ! !
So apple has made most natural needs and general usages like music , video, even converting and moving files , to a pain in the a... for users and to a kinda bank for apple company!

Solution

I had an iphone 4 and thought it was the greatest thing since sliced bread! Then for some reason switched to an android device. Now I am back with a 6s and am missing android terribly. I am kicking myself for getting rid of my old phone. I just had a hard drive crash and lost all my ripped music. no problem I thought I'll just pull it off my phone. Wrong! Pain in the butt but I was able to do it with Media Monkey.

rimartic

Honorable
Sep 5, 2012
MERGED QUESTION
Question from rimartic : "How to move files in iPhone between apps"

Hi
I wonder when im transferring files from an app to another app (for instance like PDF files)
There's only one choice after another!!
I have to click on "open in" for only one file and again and....!!!!
Is there any other way that I don't know yet and might help to move or "open in" files as group to another app?!

Shinyo

Commendable
Jan 9, 2017

I had an iphone 4 and thought it was the greatest thing since sliced bread! Then for some reason switched to an android device. Now I am back with a 6s and am missing android terribly. I am kicking myself for getting rid of my old phone. I just had a hard drive crash and lost all my ripped music. no problem I thought I'll just pull it off my phone. Wrong! Pain in the butt but I was able to do it with Media Monkey.

Solution