iPhones 8 plus 64 GB vs IPhone 7 Plus 128gb?

Stingostanger

Commendable
Dec 28, 2016
I’ve been looking at phone contracts recently and have found 2 IPhone plus deals, with the IP7 at £39/mth and the IP8 at £42/mth with 40gb of Data for both, however I’m not sure which one to go for? The contract would last 3 years and the IPhone 7 Plus would have 64 Gb more men worry than the IPhone 8 Plus.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Solution
How much storage do you need? With everything backed up to cloud storage and using Spotify for music I'm using just under 30Gb.

However the idea of a 3 contract, I don't like that. I always find phone batteries are well below their best after 2 years. I know it might not be possible but I actually broke free of my contract a few years ago by buying my phone at the time and since and then getting a cheap rolling contract. Not only is it cheaper in the long run it gives me greater flexibility, also if I broke my phone I'm not still paying out for one phone while finding the money for a new one.
How much storage do you need? With everything backed up to cloud storage and using Spotify for music I'm using just under 30Gb.

However the idea of a 3 contract, I don't like that. I always find phone batteries are well below their best after 2 years. I know it might not be possible but I actually broke free of my contract a few years ago by buying my phone at the time and since and then getting a cheap rolling contract. Not only is it cheaper in the long run it gives me greater flexibility, also if I broke my phone I'm not still paying out for one phone while finding the money for a new one.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS