DNTLSS RNGR

Prominent
May 28, 2019
Hey guys, thanks for checking out my question. Hopefully it’s a good one for you ya.

I pretty much purely play League of Legends and I’ve been living the 60Hz life for way too long. I want an upgrade to the setup. I rock a now dated GTX 970 (If you need anymore information on the rig, just ask).

What I’m looking for for sub $400 (preferably around the 300 mark), placed in order of priority...
  1. 144Hz+
  2. G-Sync
  3. IPS
  4. QHD
  5. 27 Inch

I am very out of the loop in terms of PC terminology and technology. I don’t really know what the difference is between G-Sync, G-Sync compatible and G-Sync Stable are. I’ve found a couple of monitors that I’ve liked but then I looked more into them and then I figured out that they had issues. I definitely definitely definitely want a 144Hz, G-Sync monitor but I will take the TN panel, FHD and 24 inches instead of IPS/VA, QHD and 27 inches. Please ask questions, I really want to upgrade soon, so list some questions and suggestion. Also, it would be great to understand the G-Sync differences. I’ll be here waiting! Thanks!

Monitors I’ve looked into...
  1. Asus VG278Q
  2. Dell S2417DG
  3. Asus ROG Strix 27”