IRQL and Memory Management BSOD Please Help!

TheActionmanA02

Commendable
Aug 9, 2016
Hello all, Actionman here. Averagely tech savvy, and normally handle issues on my own, but as of this week having many BSODs I can't seem to nail down.
Unfortunately I'm currently not capable of connecting to the Internet in any consistent way (only because of my local service provider, nothing more).
Problem at hand-
I have had 30 BSOD in the last week (since upgrading my old workstation to Win 10 Home from Windows 7.1 home premium)
All errors are memory management
BugCheck name. BCC. Param 1
MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 0x1A. 0x41284
Always stating - ntoskrnl.exe+ 18c10b as the problem.
(Total of 15 to date)
Or irql
BugCheck name. BCC.
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0xA.
Always stating - ntoskrnl.exe+ 9d445 as the problem.
(Total of 9 to date)
with the exception of 7 which were 4x Video TDR 0x116, 1x Kernel Security Check Failure 0x139, and 1x Driver Verifier Detected Violation 0xc4.
I cannot currently Post the dmp or most anything straight to online except screenshots taken in pic form via phone.

In total SFC and DISM have been completed (with errors and corrections multiple times [MrmCoreR.dll and wpdshext.dll]).

I've monitored my temps with Open Hardware Monitor

Crystal Disk info rates my SSD 91% Good (Average Block Erase and Precent Lifetime Used only terms at 91% all others 100)

Been through my BIOS to ensure Default setting and have verified this via CPU-Z as well as memory speeds and frequency. I have ran MEMTEST 86+ 4 times (3 to 9+passes)

I have used DDU removing and reinstalling to the most updated video driver (that Windows did not see so I directly downloaded from manufacturers website), and ran multiple benchmarks in an attempt to stress and recreate the issue so that I may better define it.

PC Specs
Intel Core 2 Extreme QX6850 3.00Ghz (4core)
nForce 680i SLI Motherboard
Gskill 8gb DDR2 (4x2)
Ageia Physics Card (removed)
120gb SSD (aftermarket)
HHD (not plugged in currently, as I attempted to narrow the possibilities)
Closed loop Liquid Cooling that came with PC
EVGA GTX 660 Ti (aftermarket)
1200w PSU that came with PC

I have planned on possibly clean installing older drivers (the oldest available online from manufacturer) for the GPU, or reinstalling Windows 10 again from scratch (though it doesn't feel like that would fix my issue, as I believe it to be driver, hardware or possibly power related).
I have accessible a 850w Cosair 80+ ATX semi modular power supply and a Evga GTX 960 FTW Ac2.0. Originally I thought the PC may have some form of PSU failure as when I would shut down completely there are times when activation light on motherboard would come on but it would not start up at all (that's also what led me to think it could be some form of temperature related problems as after a short time, or many tries, it would turn on). Then also had a worry that the items I had available (i.e. PSU) wouldn't be compatible with the older system (and how much of a pain it would be to replace in this old Alienware Case).
Any and all help would be greatly appreciated, as I need to get this up and running asap.

Note:
This is a fresh install not a wu upgrade to Windows 10 as when that was attempted it failed and got stuck in a loop in between OS's..
I am more than willing to do a fresh install from scratch if it is believed that it is truly that simple.
Is it possible that's all these issues were a direct result of an underlying PSU issue??
I believed the Memory Management to be a thing of the past after I removed the Agiea Physx card, since Saturday since I had not received one (but have recieved many IRQL) but alas I just received one again.
Once again BSOD right after posting (opened DCUOnline watching cinematic and blam SYSTEM THREAD ECEPTION NOT HANDLED 0x1000007e
ntoskrnl.exe
Thanks in Advance!
Actionman

Solution
Hello... A) If you have Power button or MB/PS start up problems... that Circuit comes from the PS (typically green and black wire) to your MB, in that Large connector, plugged into your MB... it then goes through circuit board traces, to the Power_ON, pins at J1... look over that connection, pressing slightly on it, and pressing the case button, could show/prove you a connection problem there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATX
Hello... A) If you have Power button or MB/PS start up problems... that Circuit comes from the PS (typically green and black wire) to your MB, in that Large connector, plugged into your MB... it then goes through circuit board traces, to the Power_ON, pins at J1... look over that connection, pressing slightly on it, and pressing the case button, could show/prove you a connection problem there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATX

Solution