Ever since I updated my system to XP Pro I have been getting an IRQL not less
or equal to error. Everything I have tried seems to fail. The error log has
the minidump in the system folder, but I have not been able to locate it.
Anyone that has any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Oh--I'm
running an AMD Duron 1.3 Ghz w/256 DDR both sound and video onboard an MSI
mainboard.

You didn't tell us what you already tried. ("Everything I have tried seems
to fail.")

"Troubleshooting a Stop 0x0000000A error in Windows XP"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314063

--
Ted Zieglar