[SOLVED] IRQL not less or equal when restarting or shutting down my PC.

aliyahyaalmousawi

Commendable
Feb 13, 2018
Hello guys.

I've been getting this error code for 2 days now. i installed a software called Wireshark that can track network problems and analysis, but deleted it again. After that i've been getting the error. Idk if Wireshark is the cause of the problem, but it happened when i uninstalled the program.

I've been reading some of the other threads about IRQL and it seems like that there are a lot of different solutions. I hope u guys can help me.

Solution
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

copy that file to documents

upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

copy that file to documents

upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

Solution