Irql_less_or_not_equal (netio.sys) BSOD loop

Cattleist

Commendable
Jun 7, 2016
So my laptop (MSI GE60) recently experienced a bluescreen and has not been able to boot into OS since. Apparently what had occurred was that someone had disabled adblock from a foreign site to watch a video and then shortly after playback, the pc had crashed. I can't boot off of any CDs, the device would bluescreen after attempting to load them. I truly can't seem to do anything.

I had removed the hard drive and plugged it into another computer to see if it was faulty, but found nothing. I was then advised to just format the hard drive and do a fresh install. However, I can't seem to do that on the even after wiping the hard drive. The laptop would still crash with the same irql_less_or_not_equal message. I've tried everything that I know, I've never had to deal with something this bad before. Is there anything else I can try? I've reached the end of my patience.

Cattleist

Commendable
Jun 7, 2016

Okay, so I had installed Windows 10 onto the HDD through another PC. I encountered another blue screen while installing, "Critical Failure" or something along those lines, but this time I was able to access the Windows 10 boot menu which allowed me to run some command prompts to check the disk integrity in which it seemed to find some errors. I let Windows 10 run repairs and was able to finally get it installed. Having done all this, I put the HDD back into my laptop to see if it would still crash. My laptop no longer detects the HDD while under UEFI settings so I had to switch it to Legacy. However, when I try to boot off the HDD, I just get a black screen with a white blinking command line with no reaction.

I then attempted to boot up a Windows 10 Recovery disk. Good news, it no longer blue screens while attempting to boot off CDs, bad news is that after the Windows 10 logo appears, it sits there with no reaction. I let it sit there for about half an hour before deciding that it wasn't going anywhere. Any suggestions for my next step? I might decide to bring my laptop to a friend's store and swap HDDs and RAM to see if they're the cause of the issue. All input would be valued.