[SOLVED] irql_not_less_or_equal on fresh windows install help!

bcraig_08

Reputable
Nov 11, 2016
So I recently have just built a new pc. Everything seems to be running fine until I go to install windows from a usb drive. When I get to setup of windows it always crash with the irql_not_less_or_equal code. I have updated my bios and made sure my ram was good through the memtest 86. At a cross road right now and have no clue where to go.
So help would be awesome thank you very much!
I7 8700k
16 trident z 3200hz
Rog 2070
Gigabyte z390 elite
Samsung 500gb 970 eco l

Solution
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

Solution