IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL_TO Windows 10 BSOD, please help

PanicMaster85

Distinguished
So I have been dealing with the BSOD ever since I downloaded Windows 10(when it was released). BSODs were never something I needed to deal with when I had Windows 7. However, as Soon as I updated I instantly started getting them.

here are a list of the dump files (I actually don't know how to open them, and I don't know what other things I need... so if you need more let me know)
https://www.mediafire.com/?rl680ll6ac6hmff

Please note:

-I actually got these so many times(every day, yet I never felt like dealing with it... I know it's bad, I just kinda didn't have the energy) that it ended up currupting my Windows 10 installation, so I was forced to buy a Windows 10 install disk. Which is nice, as I like to re-install windows every year.

-I disabled my CPU's Cache(because I recommended to do so by someone. It has actually helped quite a bit, making my computer far more stable)

-I will list my specs and the drivers I have installed for them(as applicable):

Motherboard=
z77 Extreme 6
https://gyazo.com/fcad4c67f67bb2954f1dd2d1a2f2664e
^^A screenshot of all the drivers I installed

CPU=
I5-3570k

GPU=
2xGTX 670
Driver version 359.06

Main SSD=
Samsung Electronics 840 EVO-Series 250GB
About a year and a half old

RAM=
16gb RipJaw 1600mhz

PSU=
Corsair Enthusiast Series 850-Watt 80 Plus

THANKS FOR THE HELP! :D:D:D:D

boju

Titan
Ambassador
From that list of drivers, really only need audio and lan (Video get from Nvidia), one of those other storage based drivers could be the cause of your crashing.

Not sure what that 2nd in the list INF driver is, maybe chipset? That would be the only other important driver if it is.

PanicMaster85

Distinguished
So I did the test, and it passed. It's important to note however, that I ram MEMTEST8 at one point and I believe I got some errors. Not sure if that means anything but may to just not cut out RAM.

@Boju-
That's a good point, I can remove any of the drivers that are unnecessary, I have a stinking suspicion that it has something to do with the SSD and windows not being compatible. As such, it's most likely one of those drivers, as you mentioned.

PanicMaster85

Distinguished

I believe it stated that half of my ram was currupt or something, though i'm not sure, I could always run the test again if you'd like. One long a** test though.

PanicMaster85

Distinguished

I followed this, the drivers for my motherboard, however, are very rarely updated. Also if you think that removing some drivers would be a useful test, if you know what type of program to use and which ones to uninstall would be very useful. If not, and you'd rather I figure it out, that is an option, however, always easier to ask first :D

TRENDING THREADS