Question Irritating MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSoD problem!

Bill Nikolakakis

Distinguished
May 12, 2014
Hello guys, I've been hit with a somewhat consistent problem of BSoD with info of memory_management. Me being somewhat tech savvy I figured I'd run some mem. tests so I could pinpoint if there were any bad sectors on my RAM. Nothing showed up, tried windows memory test, memtest86 and one other I can't remember and I still to this day get those annoyances every once a day. It can be sooo random, a moment I'm watching just YouTube 1080p, no other tabs or apps open and I'd get it. I could also very well be doing some AutoCAD with other heavy engineering apps with chrome opened and 10 tabs and the RAM handles it like a champ, no sweat. Any help or suggestion would be greatly appreciated thank you!!

Specs:

Intel Core i7 6700

Asus B150M-Plus D3

Corsair CMX16GX3M2A 1600MHz Dual Channel

EVGA GTX 750Ti 2GB SC

I wouldn't wipe the slots.....just inspect them and maybe blow them out.....but if you use compressed air don't get too close.

As far as the pads on the memory....you could use rubbing alcohol.....but really if you just wipe them good with a soft cloth....that should be good enough.

Bill Nikolakakis

Distinguished
May 12, 2014
Ok so I fully cleaned the PC just in case, re-installed some artic silver on the CPU and I cleaned the RAMs pads with some rubbing alcohol, some kinda smudge came out and now it looks shiny. BUT while reinstalling everything back together, my system did not P.O.S.T at all. I pulled one stick of ram out, tried rebooting nothing as well. So now i changed the position of the RAMs from A2&B2 to A1&B1. It seems stable for the time being. I also managed to pull a screenshot from Blue Screen View and I will attach it so anyone can take a look.