[SOLVED] Is £10 worth it for 2 fans vs 1?

Dec 30, 2019
Been looking at a gigabyte gtx 1650 super is £10 extra worth it for the double fan model? I’m just wondering if it will affect any oc on the card at all.

Solution
Been looking at a gigabyte gtx 1650 super is £10 extra worth it for the double fan model? I’m just wondering if it will affect any oc on the card at all.

For 10 extra, I'd go for it. Whilst single fan solutions aren't bad, the cards can get on the warm side. Having a dual fan GPU will keep temps lower, allow higher boost clocks on OC/SC versions, and will be a little quieter at load too.

For 10 extra, I'd go for it. Whilst single fan solutions aren't bad, the cards can get on the warm side. Having a dual fan GPU will keep temps lower, allow higher boost clocks on OC/SC versions, and will be a little quieter at load too.

Reactions: oldcracc
Solution
Dec 30, 2019
Thanks also wondering the difference between a sapphire nitro+ rx 580 vs an xfx fatboy OC+ rx 590 . Which one would be better with an overclock on both and how much if so. They're also the same price for me.

Ferimer

Distinguished
The fatboy if I recall is much heavier of a card and would require a strong hold to it from sagging. There is a reason why the 580s are still at a high price as they are a great card. Look st different 580s as oppose to the sapphire one