[SOLVED] Is 1.2v 3200mhz(OC) normal dram voltage?

madartzgraphics

Reputable
Jun 29, 2019
It happened that I am overclocking my RAM through XMP profile by auto with the exception of selecting 3200mhz (2666mhz hyperx kingston). It usually set itself around 1.36v based on CPUz and HWMonitor but i accidentally left it by 1.2v manual since I was playing around it the other day. I find the operation normal so I tried to stress test it today and tho i set it manually to 1.2v it set itself to 1.216, please check the pics i've uploaded. 37 minutes of stress test gave me 0 errors and 0 warnings through Prime95 with "memory controller and ram" selected, no BSoD, no stutter or any blackscreen.

DRPxkph.png

Is 1.216v normal for a 3200mhz overclock or am I just getting some luck here? I would like to keep the undervolting as i find 1.36v high although acceptable for me (PC running 12 hours a day for work ). Would that cause any performance decrease or something?

For those who can answer my questions, thank you very much in advance and apologies about my bad english skill and noobish question regarding overclocking.
SPEC SHEET:
Ryzen 3 3100
2x4GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666mhz (3200mhz OC)(will be upgraded to 16GB)
MSI B450M MORTAR MAX mATX
Cooler Master MWE 550
4x120mm fan
GT220 (please ignore this, temporary GPU)
Snowman 4 heatpipe dual fan cooler

N69jdlE.png

Solution
It happened that I am overclocking my RAM through XMP profile by auto with the exception of selecting 3200mhz (2666mhz hyperx kingston). It usually set itself around 1.36v based on CPUz and HWMonitor but i accidentally left it by 1.2v manual since I was playing around it the other day. I find the operation normal so I tried to stress test it today and tho i set it manually to 1.2v it set itself to 1.216, please check the pics i've uploaded. 37 minutes of stress test gave me 0 errors and 0 warnings through Prime95 with "memory controller and ram" selected, no BSoD, no stutter or any blackscreen.

DRPxkph.png

Is 1.216v normal for a 3200mhz overclock or am I just getting some luck here? I would like to keep...

DRPxkph.png

Is 1.216v normal for a 3200mhz overclock or am I just getting some luck here? I would like to keep the undervolting as i find 1.36v high although acceptable for me (PC running 12 hours a day for work ). Would that cause any performance decrease or something?

For those who can answer my questions, thank you very much in advance and apologies about my bad english skill and noobish question regarding overclocking.
SPEC SHEET:
Ryzen 3 3100
2x4GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666mhz (3200mhz OC)(will be upgraded to 16GB)
MSI B450M MORTAR MAX mATX
Cooler Master MWE 550
4x120mm fan
GT220 (please ignore this, temporary GPU)
Snowman 4 heatpipe dual fan cooler

N69jdlE.png
It's normal voltage up to 3000MHz but if stable at 3200MHz it's pretty good.

Solution