Is 120mm Per part good for water cooling?

Solution

Ya, with radiators, it's better to have too much cooling capacity than too little. If you can fit both in your case, I'd go with the 240 + 360.
Well... That depends on the parts really. First you have to figure out how much heat you'll have to get rid of total, then use that figure to get radiator size, in general though, 120mm per part is too little. With higher end parts that can get really hot like good overclocked parts should, then the 120mm per part is way way too low. I7 overclocked plus two 1080Tis you're looking at least a 360 + 240mm, and depending on the overclock that might not be enough, but would be a good place to start.

Nice, Cool cool cool. Measure five times cut once, buy extra stuff like tubing, just in case you need to redo the hosing. Expect some learning curve, when I first made my loop, I redid it about 3 times within the first month or so, each time getting more efficient not only with my building, but the loop got better and better too. With the hardware installed, I can now remove and replace my tubing in like 20 minutes, drain to fill.

So it will work? Instead of a 240mm and a 120 I can go with a 360 and a 240 if that works.

Ya, with radiators, it's better to have too much cooling capacity than too little. If you can fit both in your case, I'd go with the 240 + 360.

Solution

Ok thanks. In fact, I think if I get the bigger radiators it will help with my fan scheme too. Thank you so much.