[SOLVED] Is 144hz monitor worth in my case?

May 1, 2019
Lately i've been cutting edges on my planned build to see where can i save a little bit of money.
I was planning on getting a 144hz freesync monitor because im planning on mainly playing csgo, and i know that the computer will be able to give me the 144hz experience, but im also planning on playing Rust, where i probably would be averaging 60-80fps, so my question is , will the 60fps experience feel any choppy/laggy after playing csgo on 144fps on the 144hz.
Is the 144hz worth it in my scenario where i wont reach 144hz in every game?

What are your system specs? What resolution do you plan to play at?

The issue with free-sync is that it does have a range in which it will work, every monitor is different some can be 70 and up some go as low as 40 or 50 but if you dip below those framerates then you do get pretty bad stuttering and tearing, at least on the monitors Ive used.

May 1, 2019
What are your system specs? What resolution do you plan to play at?

The issue with free-sync is that it does have a range in which it will work, every monitor is different some can be 70 and up some go as low as 40 or 50 but if you dip below those framerates then you do get pretty bad stuttering and tearing, at least on the monitors Ive used.
RX590
Ryzen 5 2600
16gb ram

I play both Rust and Csgo on 4:3 1280x1024