Question Is 150ms PG good?

Jan 19, 2020
I have a computer that only shuts down when I play games on it? It will work for hours, if you’re not playing a high graphics game. But when you start a high graphics game, in about 15 mins the computer will shut down.

I bought a psu tester. Plugged in the 12 pin, the 8 pin CPU, and then the 8 pin GPU. All the voltages seem normal. However, the PG reads 150 and is blinking and beeping. I’ve read online from several resources that between 100-500 is good. Mine is 150 so I would think it’s okay. However, the tester is beeping and blinking on that number 150. Is my PSU bad?

FYI:
EVGA 650 G3
GEFORCE RTX 2060
Ryzen 7 3700x
Gigabyte X570

PSU tester is garbage. It only tests your PSU without any load.
Take example, my friend has PSU that would shut down in hour mark when it got hot, but works normally on PSU tester? Thats difference.
PG is power on good.

For now try to reset bios to default , update it.
Go to bios, Tweaker and disable Core performance boost and try.

I have a computer that only shuts down when I play games on it? It will work for hours, if you’re not playing a high graphics game. But when you start a high graphics game, in about 15 mins the computer will shut down.

When it shuts down, can you hit the power button on the case to turn it right back on or do you have to wait a while before you can turn it back on or do you have to turn the switch off at the back of the PSU and back on again before you can power up again?