[SOLVED] Is 150w enough headroom left over after adding additional card?

Oct 1, 2019
Hey folks you can see my build here. https://pcpartpicker.com/b/T2dXsY for all the spec ect.

So I'm thinking about adding a second gpu when one goes on sale in NVLINk because it's cool looking. And to give it that extra punch.

If I add the second gpu I would have 150w left over on my pc. Is that enough head room or will it experience issues or worse yet fry my system?

850w adding the second gpu leaves 150 w unused.

Solution
Sorry, I must have missed it in your first post.

If you plan to add the same card 2080 super and you look to overclock as well (CPU and / or GPUs) you are very close. Your PSU is very good and normally would not have issues, without OC you will be fine. With OC if it's not too heavy again you will be good. If you want to bring the most out of your system though with your OC, maybe a similar quality but higher wattage PSU is recommended.
Sorry, I must have missed it in your first post.

If you plan to add the same card 2080 super and you look to overclock as well (CPU and / or GPUs) you are very close. Your PSU is very good and normally would not have issues, without OC you will be fine. With OC if it's not too heavy again you will be good. If you want to bring the most out of your system though with your OC, maybe a similar quality but higher wattage PSU is recommended.

Solution