Is 2 rear fans okay?

choosinggoat

Prominent
Sep 9, 2017
Hi guys I have a new pc that I'm using for gaming but when the pc arrived the case only had one rear fan in it and thus I decided to add another fan but because is a corsair carbide 100r casing and there is a front frocia (sorry couldn't remember the spelling)
Where it needed to be remove before the fan could be installed but I just couldn't pull it out and decided to add the second fan at the top rear end of the case hence is it enough?
Note: not planning to overclock

Solution
Ideally you would want that second fan as a front intake.
Corsair cases are known to have front panels that are extremely hard to remove, my 300r takes excessive force to pull the bottom of the front panel off.

If your case is anything like mine, hook your fingers under the bottom of the front panel, and pull towards you (possibly hard). You can look to see whats holding it from the inside and maybe push them out.
Ideally you would want that second fan as a front intake.
Corsair cases are known to have front panels that are extremely hard to remove, my 300r takes excessive force to pull the bottom of the front panel off.

If your case is anything like mine, hook your fingers under the bottom of the front panel, and pull towards you (possibly hard). You can look to see whats holding it from the inside and maybe push them out.

Solution

choosinggoat

Prominent
Sep 9, 2017

choosinggoat

Prominent
Sep 9, 2017
sorry for the late reply, but i have tried pulling it out, i even tried to pry it open as hard as i can with a wooden ruler but it didn't budge at all, instead the ruler broke.
Just to correct, the top of the front panel was the part that was jammed