Question is 2400 mhz flare x better than xpg 3600 ddr4 ram

The simple answer is no! If both sets of ram were in a system, the one with the 3600mhz DIMMS will have the best performance.

Edit: As for future proof. Well, faster ram will help. But so will the amount of ram.

What are your system specs? What do you want to do with your system.? Are you buying more ram? Your question is a little vague. If you can tell us why you are asking the question, that might help you more.

Dec 21, 2019
Thanks very much for replying to my question currently I have a 2700x CPU and an x 570 motherboard. I might want to swap out my CPU later on for 2nd gen ryzen that is why I want future proof ram and best bang for my buck ram because I might upgrade my CPU later on. Thanks.

Thanks very much for replying to my question currently I have a 2700x CPU and an x 570 motherboard. I might want to swap out my CPU later on for 2nd gen ryzen that is why I want future proof ram and best bang for my buck ram because I might upgrade my CPU later on. Thanks.
2700x is 2nd gen, what you may want to upgrade to are 3rd gen (3000 series) or 4th gen (4000 series coming this summer)

Dec 21, 2019
Thanks for your reply. I just want to know if DDR 4 3000 4x8 is enough to run games and things on my rig instead of buying 3200 mhz ram because I notice the difference is not really significant? What do you think?

Thanks for your reply. I just want to know if DDR 4 3000 4x8 is enough to run games and things on my rig instead of buying 3200 mhz ram because I notice the difference is not really significant? What do you think?
3000 to 3200MHz is not significant upgrade specially if Cas latency is higher with 3200MHz.
I would avoid filling up all 4 RAM slots as that may be difficult to implement speed higher than 3200MHz, for most uses 16GB in 2x8GB configuration is quite enough. If you must have 32GB, 2x16 GB is preferable to 4x8.