Is 250GB HDD enough?

PCnoobmuch

Honorable
May 29, 2016
I am wondering if 250GB HDD would be enough or i should get or 320 or 500GB.
I only am going to have a few games like war thunder. On my current PC i have 481GB free of 582GB plus i wont be putting my pictures on my laptop. So my question is how much GB is enough (HDD)

Solution
Hi there PCnoobmuch,

As you already know that you won't store anything else on the drive except for OS and a few games, then I believe it would be enough.
You are talking about your laptop right? As you don't really need that much storage space, you can consider getting an SSD as well. They are considerably faster than HDDs.

Cheers,
D_Know_WD :)

iXeon

Honorable
Jul 6, 2015
it is recommend to further prof the computer build, when you going for a drive I'd say buy a 1 TB or at least 512 GB drive for games and your files and backups. don't forget that programs and games will have increase in space the occupy due to the updates and temp folders.it is the same for the windows OS it self.

Hi there PCnoobmuch,

As you already know that you won't store anything else on the drive except for OS and a few games, then I believe it would be enough.
You are talking about your laptop right? As you don't really need that much storage space, you can consider getting an SSD as well. They are considerably faster than HDDs.

Cheers,
D_Know_WD :)

Solution