My build looks like this:

Intel Core i7 10700

RTX 2060

16GB RAM

a 1tb 7.2k rpm HDD

And finally my PSU is a Seasonic 430W

Will I be fine?

Solution
The rtx 2060 can use up to 180w with peak use, the 10700 can use up 220w with max turbo, couple that with 50-100w for everything else is a wattage just outside your psu's capabilities.

But you wouldn't want to use that psu even if it had enough power. It's an outdated design that causes problems with medern parts and can actually damage components over time with out of spec voltages from cross load, an inherent flaw of the group regulated design. Get a new psu that at the very least uses dc-dc on the secondary, your old seasonic has no business being near modern parts.
The rtx 2060 can use up to 180w with peak use, the 10700 can use up 220w with max turbo, couple that with 50-100w for everything else is a wattage just outside your psu's capabilities.

But you wouldn't want to use that psu even if it had enough power. It's an outdated design that causes problems with medern parts and can actually damage components over time with out of spec voltages from cross load, an inherent flaw of the group regulated design. Get a new psu that at the very least uses dc-dc on the secondary, your old seasonic has no business being near modern parts.

Solution