Question Is 4500 a low score for 3700x in cinebench 20?

Oct 26, 2019
i tried to test my pc benchmark by useing cinebench 20 and get scores around 4480- 4508
I don't know why reviews are getting much better scores.
notes
I have last bios upate
Version 1403

my pc:
ryzen 3700x and writh Wraith Prism RGB Stock Cooler
asus x570 tuf gaming plus wifi
Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 2060 6GB
ASUS TUF Gaming GT501 case
Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive
Seasonic FOCUS 750 Gold SSR-750FM 750W 80+ Gold ATX12V & EPS12V Semi-Modular

Like this:

0GoAA8a.png

You're memory looks like it might only be running at the default memory speed of 2133mhz. Download HWinfo. Install it. Run it and choose the "Sensors only" option. De-select the "Summary" option.

Scroll down to the memory readings and take a screenshot of the memory speed and timings section. Post that here.

If it IS only running at the default speed, it is either because you have not enabled the XMP profile in the BIOS OR if you DID enable XMP, then the BIOS settings are not "sticking".

Oct 26, 2019
You're memory looks like it might only be running at the default memory speed of 2133mhz. Download HWinfo. Install it. Run it and choose the "Sensors only" option. De-select the "Summary" option.

Scroll down to the memory readings and take a screenshot of the memory speed and timings section. Post that here.

If it IS only running at the default speed, it is either because you have not enabled the XMP profile in the BIOS OR if you DID enable XMP, then the BIOS settings are not "sticking".
ok
https://6.top4top.net/p_1406y5m8z1.png

You'll wanna enable XMP in the bios. There's often an option for it on the first screen. That way you get the performance you paid for. Don't get too hung up on the synthetic benchmark scores though. In reality they mean very little and as long as the PC performs how you like that's really what matters. With cinebench RAM speed can make a difference.

Just to clarify that though, the difference between the performance you'll see on Ryzen at 2133mhz or at 3200mhz, is VERY real, and isn't going to be limited to just "synthetic benchmarks". I agree that those don't generally mean much, but if the differences are glaring, like in this case, you're probably seeing ACTUAL hamstrung performance as well.

Oct 26, 2019
Just to clarify that though, the difference between the performance you'll see on Ryzen at 2133mhz or at 3200mhz, is VERY real, and isn't going to be limited to just "synthetic benchmarks". I agree that those don't generally mean much, but if the differences are glaring, like in this case, you're probably seeing ACTUAL hamstrung performance as well.
sorry i can't understand you and how to make my ram work with 3200hz
i cant find xmp profile in my bios

I can't find the XMP setting in the manual. If there is no XMP setting in your bios you must manually set the speed and timings. You could just simply go to AI tweaker, memory speed, and set to 3200. The timings will run at a possibly looser rate but you'll be able to test it like that and see if your cinebench score improves.

Oct 26, 2019
I can't find the XMP setting in the manual. If there is no XMP setting in your bios you must manually set the speed and timings. You could just simply go to AI tweaker, memory speed, and set to 3200. The timings will run at a possibly looser rate but you'll be able to test it like that and see if your cinebench score improves.
i cant find xmp but i read that asus renamed it on its bios d.o.cp
and i make it enable
but i dont know is that right or no

No need to "find it". Most ASUS boards ask you this automatically ANYTIME you enable XMP/DOCP. Perhaps not on this one since it is somewhat different being AMD/Ryzen rather than Intel. Not sure if the ASUS Ryzen boards are asking about the enhancement options or not.

I would install HWinfo, run Sensors only, run your benchmark and keep an eye on the GPU thermals to see if there are any thermal issues potentially causing throttling. Same with CPU temperatures.

Just try what Darkbreeze wrote
  1. Go back to BIOS
  2. Change the DOCP back to 3200MHz
  3. Press ESC key 1 time
  4. Now press F10
  5. You will be asked if you are sure to save your changes and exit
  6. Press YES (to save the change you just made on the DOCP)
  7. Go back to Windows and see if either CPU-Z or HWinfo now shows CPU-Z: NB Frecuency/DRAM Frecuency ~1598; Hwinfo: Memory clock ~1598
  8. RunCinebench R20 again (try to keep all others apps and software closed and don't do anything while it run)

Oct 26, 2019
Just try what Darkbreeze wrote
  1. Go back to BIOS
  2. Change the DOCP back to 3200MHz
  3. Press ESC key 1 time
  4. Now press F10
  5. You will be asked if you are sure to save your changes and exit
  6. Press YES (to save the change you just made on the DOCP)
  7. Go back to Windows and see if either CPU-Z or HWinfo now shows CPU-Z: NB Frecuency/DRAM Frecuency ~1598; Hwinfo: Memory clock ~1598
  8. RunCinebench R20 again (try to keep all others apps and software closed and don't do anything while it run)
i already do that and get same scores
but
when I changed
precision boost overdrive
from auto to enables
i get 4800 on cn r20
and i dont if enabke that good or bad for my cbu

No, it should not do anythig bad to your computer, its an opportunistic auto--overclocking feature AMD designed that take advantage of extra power delivering, temp headroom, etc, to riase your boost limits a bit higher when certain requirements are meet.