[SOLVED] Is 450W cooler master enough?

Solution
quick PSU calc says 388W recommended and that's an older unit, looking at the specs of the power supply it is rated for +12v@360w max so technically yes it will work - however, since it is an older model and it is a CWT OEM that most likely uses budget caps so it's a bit of risk there.

To play it safe, if you do use it disable sleep and hibernate modes on your rig since that will eliminate crossload problems (well known on older design, and low power sleep modes).

Personally, I would not use it and recommend a Corsair gray-label CX or a quality older model like the Seasonic S12 / M12 - the CX currently has a rebate, CX 550 $39 ($54 w/ $15 MIR)
quick PSU calc says 388W recommended and that's an older unit, looking at the specs of the power supply it is rated for +12v@360w max so technically yes it will work - however, since it is an older model and it is a CWT OEM that most likely uses budget caps so it's a bit of risk there.

To play it safe, if you do use it disable sleep and hibernate modes on your rig since that will eliminate crossload problems (well known on older design, and low power sleep modes).

Personally, I would not use it and recommend a Corsair gray-label CX or a quality older model like the Seasonic S12 / M12 - the CX currently has a rebate, CX 550 $39 ($54 w/ $15 MIR)

Solution
Feb 13, 2019

Thanks for replying man