so, i have changed my SMPS after discussing about it .....i have 450 w smps now
will it be enough for my build
FX-6300
Gigabyte mobo.
r7 250x 1gb gdddr5
4 gb ram
500 Gb X 2 HDD

Solution
The size of the screen is not important to the computers power draw . The resolution might be , but that will be a small difference since the computers screen is probably very similar resolution .
Perhaps the thing you need to know about your build is that the weak graphics card means gaming will be very basic . If you upgrade that then you may need a more powerful power supply to handle the load .

Shenanigans93

Reputable
Jan 27, 2015
You will definitely have enough room with 450w however if you're planning on sticking with AMD in the long run and have the extra money I would go for a slightly bigger PSU for an upgrade later down the track. But on a budget thats fine :)

The size of the screen is not important to the computers power draw . The resolution might be , but that will be a small difference since the computers screen is probably very similar resolution .
Perhaps the thing you need to know about your build is that the weak graphics card means gaming will be very basic . If you upgrade that then you may need a more powerful power supply to handle the load .

Solution