Question Is 500w good for gtx 1060 3gb?

Sep 2, 2021
I got problems with my pc, while playing pubg it start freeze and i must restart, i replace the hdd,ssd, new win10 installation, new ram sticks from corsair, and new thermal paste on gpu cpu and all clean no dust, but pc freeze again. So i think the psu is the problem so i want to replace it with some new.

My system i7-950 cpu, ram 2x8gbddr3 corsair, gtx 1060 3gb asus dual

Which of the following psu is good?
Cooler Master MWE 600 WHITE 230V - V2,
Cooler Master MWE 500 WHITE 230V - V2,
EVGA 500 W1 80+ 500 Watt,
PSU 500W Sharkoon SHP BRONZE 80 Plus Bronze Real Power, 12cm Fan

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

What version of Windows 10 are you on? Make and model of your motherboard? BIOS version for said motherboard? What PSU are you working with at the time of writing and how old is the unit? As for your PSU purchase question, are those the only units you have access to? You're advised to invest in a reliably build PSU when powering a gaming system for the sake of reliability and for peace of mind.

I wouldn't get any of them. Would you be able to get a hold of a Seasonic M12II or S12II unit? Where are you located and what is your budget for a PSU? To elaborate on my concern, wattage from the PSU is not the only thing you look at while you buy a PSU, in fact looking at 80+ efficiency ratings won't help either.

Sep 2, 2021
Asus P6T is my motherboard the psu is old 5 year probably is a 750w njoy psu 80 gold, well there is also other PSU 550W Corsair CV550 80 Plus® Bronze, what about this one? Win 10 pro 64bit all drivers updated