A-D-L

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2008
Can you recommend me a good PSU then? I don't have much to spend on it i'm afraid but i'll see what I can do.

prince10t

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2008
I own a gigabyte 550w Odin pro. and it runs good with 4870. hhmmm, maybe a tip that i can give u is anything above 550w from respective popular PSU manufacturer. and to name a few: Corsair, OCZ, HEC, Enermax, Gigabyte. if your in a tight budget, try looking for HEC PSU's, ive noticed that theyre much cheaper but still offers good value. hhmm, i havent check reviews for this... HEC Raptor 500w or HEC winpower 550... feel free to ask other people about this PSU.

I took a look at the web page. As soon as I saw only one SATA connection I was skeptical. That is not up to standards. As you can see the other posters are recommending purchasing a good quality brand name psu. I see from the price that you are not in the USA. If possible you might want to look at Corsair power supplies. I have been using their psu's for several years. I build pc's for friends, neighbors, and girlfriends. I have not experienced any problems and can vouch for their quality.