[SOLVED] Is 65°C good for an AIO while under Prime95 load?

Ratteus

Prominent
Oct 27, 2021
I've recently bought an ID-Cooling Zoomflow 240X AIO and have installed it on my PC.
I've upgraded from the stock Ryzen Wraith Stealth cooler that came with my Ryzen 5 3600.
Before, it idled at 45°C-50°C and it frequently hit 75°C-80°C while gaming, and now, it idles at 35°C-37°C and 65°C while under Prime95 small FFTs load.
(Note: I've had to apply a -0.175V offset on the voltage to get 65°C, since the stock voltage just skyrockets the temps up to low-to-mid 80s under Prime95 small FFTs load.)
Are these temps good for an AIO? I've read on some articles that some users claim to be able to keep the temps sub-60°C even with Prime95 small FFTs with their AIOs.
I can still hit the 4.2GHz speed that was advertised for this CPU, and sometimes a wee bit higher with PBO on. (by about 25MHz-50MHz)
I was just wondering whether the AIO is performing well, or with other AIOs, it could do better.

P.S.
I didn't use the fans that came with the AIO and replaced them with 2 Arctic BioniX P120s and 2 DeepCool RF120s in a push-pull configuration at the front of the case.

Last edited: