[SOLVED] Is 80°C load temp for the rx590 XFX card ok?

Oct 26, 2020
My brother has the CiT f3 case which is great, but his graphics card is the rx590 xfx fatboy, it's ok but i've noticed clearance from the PSU is minimal (3/4 of an inch at most) He says there's been 3 occasions in the past 24 hours, where his games have crashed, specifically the graphics card must've failed or something, because he said the PC runs but he gets no video output until he restarts his PC. I'm aware the card he uses isn't great for cooling but does he need some more fans? Or is a new case on the Christmas List? This issue started recently however I've always been conscious of the loud card, minimal clearance, and lack of only 2 fans total, I've taken off his side panel and pointed a desktop fan inwards, the GPU temp refreshed and lowered to 75deg down from 80-82. TIA

Solution
The only way it would be considered a problem if it was in the high 90's instead cause low 80's is still alright not really over heating or anything like that.

Exia00

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2013
The only way it would be considered a problem if it was in the high 90's instead cause low 80's is still alright not really over heating or anything like that.

Solution