My computer specification:
Processor: Intel core i3-7100
Motherboard: ASUS H110M-K
RAM: 4 GB DDR4
Optical Drive: ASUS Combo Drive
HDD: Toshiba Sata 1 TB
Monitor: LG 19.5"
PSU: 200 WATT

My previous PSU was damaged for maybe power surges. I took my computer to a service center and they replaced my PSU with Value Top VT-S200A which is a 200 WATT PSU.
Now I am worried if this PSU fails to power my computer and if it can be harmful for my PC parts.
Can you guys kindly help me to know about this.

Thanks in advance.

Solution
200Watts is fine for your PC.
But I am afraid of the quality of the power supply than the wattage.

I guess you are from India, so am I.
I know how things work there. I would recommend you to leave it as it is.
If in case something happens, the service guys should bear the responsibility and replace your parts (Which they can and will, much easier than you tinkering and spoiling things).

Just store the important data in an external hard disk/DVD or cloud.

I won't provide an answer like this but in your case, this is the best answer I can give.

ARAN_108

Reputable
Aug 11, 2016
200Watts is fine for your PC.
But I am afraid of the quality of the power supply than the wattage.

I guess you are from India, so am I.
I know how things work there. I would recommend you to leave it as it is.
If in case something happens, the service guys should bear the responsibility and replace your parts (Which they can and will, much easier than you tinkering and spoiling things).

Just store the important data in an external hard disk/DVD or cloud.

I won't provide an answer like this but in your case, this is the best answer I can give.

Solution

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant

Now *that* looks nasty. I can't remember seeing a PSU with only 8A on the +12V rail (that means, it's not really a 200W PSU, but a <100W one). Which I guess isn't surprising for a PSU that costs only the equivalent of $10 USD.

Your PC *may* survive, but if you ever put in any GPU, I suspect that thing fries your system. Personally speaking, I'd be very uneasy with a PSU of that low quality for any purpose. And if that's the kind of PSU the shop is stuffing into systems, I'd definitely never trust that shop to work on anything I own.