[SOLVED] Is a 550WATT PSU enough?

NewToGamingPc's

Reputable
Mar 1, 2019
Is a 550WATT PSU enough for Ryzen 5 3600, RTX 2060 OC Gigabyte and Asus Rog strix B450-F. I also have Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 3200MHz 16GB.

I've had a problem with League of legends since i got my new pc, tried everything from removing everything and been placing it back into the pc , updating and removing drivers. Im getting 120 fps in fights and 170 when not in combat. Seen benchmarks and videos where ur supposed to get 200+ in combat and 250+ not in combat, tried stress testing cpu and overclocking boost on gpu but nothing works, I also noticed that when i change settings from high to low the fps remains the same. Any solutions?

Solution
A real 550W should power that just fine. A PSU that is too weak would probably cause random reboots, not lower frame rates. I'd look at heat and clock speeds for the CPU/GPU. Are they where they should be?

NewToGamingPc's

Reputable
Mar 1, 2019
A real 550W should power that just fine. A PSU that is too weak would probably cause random reboots, not lower frame rates. I'd look at heat and clock speeds for the CPU/GPU. Are they where they should be?
The cpu speed is fine but the gpu clock speed is stuck at 1365Mhz only when i play league, does not boost at all. the temperature is fine at for both when i play league. Been working os this for 4 days now and idk what the problem is, does it have anything with those 2 (cpu gpu ) combined? Means if i change the amd f.eks to intel something, should it work better or?

The cpu speed is fine but the gpu clock speed is stuck at 1365Mhz only when i play league, does not boost at all. the temperature is fine at for both when i play league. Been working os this for 4 days now and idk what the problem is, does it have anything with those 2 (cpu gpu ) combined? Means if i change the amd f.eks to intel something, should it work better or?

Why can't you tell us what 550W you have?