[SOLVED] Is a change from i3 to i7 really that noticable?

Hi,so i currenlty have this pc:

i3-3240,2x8gb 1333mhz ddr3,lenovo ih61m,chieftec elp-700s 700W
i will be upgrading to i7-3770 in early July and im wondering will there be any significant fps increase in games?
I play fortnite,csgo,warzone,gta v,nfs rivals,some old cods like mw2,bo1,cod4,world at war,etc... also im planning on playing nfs heat,forza horizon 4 when i get i7 so let me know how do you think my fps will be
I play on everything low with some settings set to high/on/enabled,fps is capped with my refresh rate which is 75,WHITOUT using V-sync.
Let me know what u think.

Also no im not gonna change to AMD since im planning on using this i7 build until i collect 500$ for ps5

of course i remember to put a make/model of the psu which people forget the most and not the GPU which is most important in gaming...
Anyway,my gpu is GIGABYTE R9 380 G1 4GB oveclocked to:
Core Clock:1100MHz
Memory Clock:1425MHz

Also i dunno about the psu.Every single guy in Europe (i live in Serbia) says that the psu is a 10/10,and then there are people who are not from Europe that say the PSU is gargabe.The psu is fine for me and its honestly overkill for my system.If i had something like a 3700x paired with 2060Ti i would have gone for something "better reviewed" than my chieftec.Thanks for the replies :)

"I play fortnite,csgo "

Maybe try get that memory running at 1600mhz speed atleast fortnite gets nice boost from 1333 to 1600
Thanks for the suggestion,but do you think im able to do that on a OEM board??
I mean i can get into bios by pressing f1 2 times in 1 second 5 seconds before i hit the power button,but what to do next.Also do you really think it matters with intel??
I mean i will try it and i will let you know :)

Ok so 1 question to all of y'all.Will i be able to enable multi-threaded rendering where possible.Or is that for cpus with more cores/threads?I heard that that gives you a really good increase in fps,also i have dx12 enabled,cuz i noticed i increases my fps too.

"I play fortnite,csgo "

Maybe try get that memory running at 1600mhz speed atleast fortnite gets nice boost from 1333 to 1600
Yeah i just got into my bios and there is not option to overclock ram or anything.No XMP or anything.Also i dont think it will a significant increase since moving for 1333 to 1600 on INTEL wont make a difference (at least i think).If we were talking ryzen like a change from 3000 to 3200 it would be noticable.

Older games will play nicer on lower-end CPUs with fewer cores. Regardless, an i7 with 4c8t will be a nice upgrade in general, especially reducing stutter.

Running the ram at 1600mhz may provide a minor benefit to performance, however, you are right many OEM motherboards do not have an option for XMP/any overclocking

Reactions: Dj0gany
Didnt see the motherboard you wrote in sry, going from 1333mhz to 2133mhz is the biggest gains but from there on its very minor gains whatever CPU you are using. Going from 3000 to 3200mhz (even on ryzen) is very minor if even noticable but from 1333mhz to 2133mhz on ddr3 can be even 20-30% more fps in some games.

Anyway never had your motherboard looks like changing ram timings is not possible like NightHawkRMX said.

Didnt see the motherboard you wrote in sry, going from 1333mhz to 2133mhz is the biggest gains but from there on its very minor gains whatever CPU you are using. Going from 3000 to 3200mhz (even on ryzen) is very minor if even noticable but from 1333mhz to 2133mhz on ddr3 can be even 20-30% more fps in some games.

Anyway never had your motherboard looks like changing ram timings is not possible like NightHawkRMX said.
Yep,but i dont mind it.Im gonna use this i7 build until i have enough money for ps5