[SOLVED] is a cheap cotumized GTX 1060 worth it?

May 26, 2020
I'm relatively new to the gaming scene, so i can't say i'm an expert. so when I was looking for a new graphic card. i stampled upon a discounted GTX 1060 that was half its original price but said it was a customized version and something about a changed performance. and I only ever bought reference versions out of concern. but the price is tempting and i can't make up my mind about it. any help?

source:https://www.jumia.ma/gtx1060-3gb-ddr5-video-game-graphics-card-pci-e-vga-dvi-hdmi-for-nvidia-geforce-universal-mpg144314.html

poorbugger

Distinguished
I'm almost 100% sure that card is gotta be from China because china suppliers tend to include a cable. I think i see those products in my country online store as well which is Malaysia. I bought one recently. It's a rx580 8gb but what i did not know was that it's the china version of rx 580 with 2048sp which is basically a rx 570. I manage to oc it and got pretty good performance. It's working so far and temps are fine. I bought it for 120usd. Had i known about it, i wont buy it. Dont buy anything from china. Not worth the risk. If you are absolutely on a budget, buy it from a trusted seller who sells refurbished gpus. Mining gpus are fine as long as they've been cleaned and changed of thermal paste