Question Is a Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 16GB 3000Mhz good for Ryzen?

cuartas

Honorable
Aug 5, 2013
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HP87R9J/?tag=pcpapi-20

I think this is the lowest price of a RAM with these specs on amazon I've ever seen, 16GB 3000Mhz CAS 16.
It really seems like RAM prices are constantly dropping and I'm a little hesitant on buying it because:

A) I don't know if we're gonna see even cheaper prices later this year and/or during sale days like Black Friday.
B) Don't know if this RAM would perform ok with Ryzen, especially with the upcoming 3rd gen which I'm aiming to get.

Should I buy this RAM or wait a couple more months for lower prices?

Thanks in advance.

If you don't have a computer for it to go into right now, I personally wouldn't buy it.
You have to see your motherboard manufacturer to know if it works on it. Since you are waiting, you may as well wait 3 more months then you can buy what you need. Not what you think you need.
RAM is going down, and will probably continue to go down until their is an Earthquake in China or Korea.

cuartas

Honorable
Aug 5, 2013
If you don't have a computer for it to go into right now, I personally wouldn't buy it.
You have to see your motherboard manufacturer to know if it works on it. Since you are waiting, you may as well wait 3 more months then you can buy what you need. Not what you think you need.
RAM is going down, and will probably continue to go down until their is an Earthquake in China or Korea.
As of right now, yes, I don't have a pc to fit a ddr4 ram, but I'm trying to get good components at low prices before zen2 comes out.
If you think I can get lowest prices after then I'm gonna wait a bit more.
That still leaves the question, is this ram good for its price?