Is a fanatec racing wheel setup worth the price?

Apr 9, 2018
Just got into pc gaming to step into the vr world. Got tired of waiting for xbox to get 've. But I found the fanatec site and fell in love. Mainly liked the style of the inverted pedals and they have a full functioning ebrake. But is worth the 1500 dollars. And how is the reliability of their components. I already own a g27 from the ps3 days. How different are the two and do you think it's a 1200 dollar difference.

I don't see any racing wheel costing $1,000 over another and it being "worth it". $100, maybe 200 sure that can get you a good quality difference. If you have a ton of money and can't think of where to spend it, it's the same as any other luxury purchase. Someone that buys $3,000 carbon bikes and $1,000 watches would buy that wheel I guess.

If you need to decide to spend $1,500 on watch or a steering wheel, sure get the wheel. If you need to decide to spend it on rent or the wheel, well, no.

jimboraver77

Prominent
Jan 6, 2018
hi i used to have the g27 which was great, but upgraded to a fanatec setup :) certainly is a big step up in feel and quality, pedals with the load cell for braking is a massive improvement. I think you will be very happy with the fanatec stuff, Probably want to get yourself a chair (Playseat etc ) whilst your at it :) bolt all the stuff down feels great using vr!!

TRENDING THREADS