[SOLVED] Is a MSI GFORCE GTX 1660 compatible with the AMD Ryzen 5 3600 processor?

Solution
its a perfect match.
If you havent bought that gpu yet,i would go for 1660 super,it has the same performance as the 1660 ti yet its cheaper.Also i dont know what do you mean by compatible?
It will work if you are wondering
its a perfect match.
If you havent bought that gpu yet,i would go for 1660 super,it has the same performance as the 1660 ti yet its cheaper.Also i dont know what do you mean by compatible?

Solution
Aug 3, 2020
its a perfect match.

Awesome! Thank you. I’m new to this so still trying to figure it all out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dj0gany
its a perfect match.

Awesome! Thank you. I’m new to this so still trying to figure it all out.
no problem,if you need more help ask me.
Also did you buy the 1660 yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 3, 2020
I bought everything and installed today. It booted up at first and now, after turning is back on again it doesn’t connect to the monitor, yet everything is running.

Aug 3, 2020
Ryzen 5 3600, msi ge force 1660 super, msi B 450 gaming plus max, WD blue 1T ssd, rip jaws memory, thermaltake 700w smart series, and the old to toshiba 1T hdd hardrive