Is Aerocool Xpredator X1 a good case?

Newbie-asker

Reputable
Oct 13, 2015
I have HP 280 G2 and the case is small (micro tower) and only has 1 fan on back
I wonder if Aerocool Xpredator X1 is a good case and will it fit my motherboard?

Are you planning to buy that case new or does somebody have it used for a great price?

What country are you in and what is your budget for a new case?

Mostly, Aerocool is not known for well designed or high quality cases. Primarily they offer cheaply built but "flashy" cases, much like Raidmax.

Newbie-asker

Reputable
Oct 13, 2015

I found it on sale , its new for 43 USD

Newbie-asker

Reputable
Oct 13, 2015

I want to get new case because my current case is terrible , i forgot to mention that i added stuff on current PC , i changed the power supply and added GTX 1060 6GB to it and put more ram , the power supply (EVGA 450W BT) cables are thick and sleved and the whole case is filled with those cables , my GPU overheats when i put the side panel and temps are great when i remove the side panel , the current case only has one fan on back and beside that its a micro tower and small (not alot of space) , i remove the side panel when i play games
here is pic:
24650925_1747364432239762_2059267397_o.jpg

why i want this case because it has 2 fans and the selling point for me that it has a cable management and fan speed control and its mid tower which is more space then microtower and it supports up to 12 fans on case and it has Power supply dust filter

Here you can read about full specs of the case:
https://www.aerocool.com.tw/images/case/pgs-b/x1/X1_EV.pdf